Saturday, April 14, 2007

Global Warming: Save Trees and VIRGINITY!

Okay, I think the title speaks for itself. I'm not just saying this because I'm a virgin, or anything. It's just that nowadays, come on, people, let's just face it, sex is everywhere! I used to be a huge fan of Grey's Anatomy, but unfortunately, not so much anymore. It used to be a real great drama about life, now I think it's just a cliched, boring drama as an excuse to display random sex between everyone and everyone else.

I know, I may sound like someone who practically lives in another planet and am having a huge culture shock issue. And I know it's sooo normal, people do it all the time, and they do it everywhere, and talking about it is like the most natural thing in the world. But seriously, there's got to be a reason why we're born with VIRGINITY. I'm pretty sure there's a better reason why people are born with virginity that lasts only once. If there's no purpose for it, we would all be born without one, right?

Think about it. If you want to get married, wouldn't it be so much better to be with someone that truly loves you that they'll share that one thing, just with you and no one else in the whole world? And if she or he is not a virgin, I mean, what's so special of you for being their partner? You'll be no different to the rest of other 10 guys or girls who've already scored with her. And the other 10 guys or girls would know exactly what you've got. In details.

Some people might say, if you want to buy a car, you should at least take it for a test drive, as a metaphor to marriage. So you test drive it, and you find that it's good, and so does the other 6 cars that you tested. But the car that you would really want, that would be the car that you've seen in the commercial for a long time and have wanted it for so long, that you wouldn't mind buying it straight away without test driving it. Then once you've got it, well, you'll really appreciate it because you've been wanting it for so long. Does my metaphor get you?

Even Jessica Simpson said that it was worth every second waiting. And personally, I really do think that girls who give themselves freely are really kinda silly. I mean, obviously the guy would just want you for your booty. And there's this campaign i saw on TV. It says, if you get pregnant, do you actually think he'll love you more? If he walks away, then you'll pretty much be left behind, being a sad single mum, without any spouse's support. If he really loves you, then, well, he would really want to be responsible for you, right?

Well, enough said. I've got a one-week camping trip tomorrow. Got to get my ass in gear.

No comments: